TACE is the leading organization for continuing education professionals in Texas. TACE members utilizes annual conferences, regional meeting and networking to develop and enhance their continuing education and workforce programs.
TACE facilitates the development and growth of it's members by encouraging, regional, state and national participation on committees, work groups, boards and associations. TACE members play a vital role in the success of our Texas Community Colleges.
- Access to over 400 professional educators and administrators
- Connection to state agencies and policy makers
- Numerous Professional Development Opportunities
- Consideration to serve on various state and national committees
- Potential leadership positions
- Timely notification of legislative mandates affecting higher education in Texas
- Current information on industry-related best practices
- Discount rates to attend the annual statewide conference
- Semi-annual regional meetings
- Access to the Membership Directory
- Training Scholarships
Please click here to become a member.