Texas Administrators of Continuing Education is committed to the following mission:
- To maintain a communication network and arena for mutual association and the exchange of ideas among professionals in continuing and workforce education.
- To provide members with up-to-date, factual information regarding national, state, and local issues affecting the welfare and status of continuing and workforce education in Texas.
- To support professionalism, integrity, and quality continuing and workforce education programs in Texas.
- To support adequate funding for continuing and workforce education programs in Texas.
- To assist business, government, and industry with their "on-going" training and educational needs by placing them in contact with a local community/junior college.
- To assist business, government, and industry as they address the needs of a workforce in transition through consulting and contract training.
- To assist local community/junior colleges as they work with the citizens of Texas individually and with business, government, and industry collectively to see that all residents of Texas are educated in the basic skills needed for successful employment.